We work on key agendas and strategies relating to citizenship, Key Skills, health initiatives, teenage pregnancy, community development, social inclusion and tackling racism.
Our Programmes address
- Personal Development
- Cultural Diversity
- Achievement & Accomplishment
- Personal Productive Behaviour
- Life skills
Our Chosen Methods of delivery are
- Life coaching / Mentoring
- Training & Consultancy
- After school activities (extended schools services)
- Motivational Workshops (interactive)
- Multi-Media Presentations
- Comedy, Poetry, Drama & Games
Our workshops are flexible and tailor-made around the individual needs of those participating and usually, will take place on your premises, with group sizes of up to 30 young people.